Yoga on the Park Online
|Encouraging and nurturing a student’s home practice is part of the yoga teacher’s role. Never has it become so vital as now, as anxiety mounts and people seek to be healthy, but their access to their yoga is blocked.
Yoga on the Park Studio is reaching out with online classes.
– So you can still practice with the teachers you prefer,
– offering classes you know,
– In a format that allows teachers to offer feedback as you practice.
Our schedule includes both free and paid classes:
– 8 free classes per week, and
– 18 paid classes for which you can use your regular membership at YOP
– 1 meditation class by donation (pay what you can)
On the schedule, the free classes are in pink, the paid classes in green, and the meditation classes blue.
How to sign up?
– You can use the Daily Calendar on the right, and enroll in our Mindbody system,
– Or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling which classes you’d like and we will take care of it for you.
– Payment for the paid classes by Interac transfer or credit card.